Skrzynia AT i clear memory 2 - problem z adaptacją

Pytania i problemy techniczne związane z Subaru. Trytytki, śrubki i inne tematy dla maniaków niszczenia żelastwa ;-)
Regulamin forum
Zanim założysz nowy wątek, poczytaj najczęściej zadawane pytania
ODPOWIEDZ
sebazti
0 gwiazdek
Auto: FORESTER MY06 2.0 158KM
Polubił: 0
Polubione posty: 0

Post 29 paź 2019, o 16:54

Dzień dobry
Mam następujący problem, nie mogę wymusić trybu learning skrzynia AT w moim foresterze sg 2006 2.0 x
wymieniałem jeden z zaworów i zgodnie z instrukcja przeprowadzam proces w następującej kolejności

1) Shift the select lever to “P” range, and apply the parking brake.
2) Lift-up the vehicle.
3) Connect the Subaru Select Monitor to the data link connector, and then turn the ignition switch to ON.
4) Perform {Clear Memory 2} using the Subaru Select Monitor. <Ref. to 4AT(D)(diag)-15, CLEAR MEMORY MODE, OPERATION, Subaru Select Monitor.>
5) Using the Subaru Select Monitor, check that there is no DTC displayed. <Ref. to 4AT(D)(diag)- 14, READ DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC), OPERATION, Subaru Select Monitor.>
6) Warm-up the engine until the ATF temperature displayed on the Subaru Select Monitor reaches 60 — 90°C (140 — 194°F). <Ref. to 4AT(D)(diag)-14,
READ CURRENT DATA, OPERATION, Subaru Select Monitor.> - czy po otrzymaniu zadanej temperatury mam wyłączyć silnik i przełączyć na off stacyjkę?
7) Shift the select lever to “R” range - nie było też mowy kiedy "wyłączyć reczny"
8) Turn all switches including headlight, air conditioner, seat heater, rear defogger and etc. OFF.
9) Turn the ignition switch to OFF, and wait more than 30 seconds with the accessory OFF.
10) When “Communication Failed!” is displayed on Subaru Select Monitor, press the brake pedal fully until the learning control promotion is completed.

- czy w tym momencie ma się coś wydarzyć bo na desce i w ssm nic się nie dzieje
11) Turn the ignition switch to ON.
12) Check that the Subaru Select Monitor is returned to normal operation.
13) Shift the select lever to “P” range, and then wait for more than 3 seconds.
14) Shift the select lever to “R” range, and then wait for more than 3 seconds.
15) Shift the select lever to “N” range, and then wait for more than 3 seconds.
16) Shift the select lever to “D” range, and then wait for more than 3 seconds.
17) Shift the select lever to “N” range, and then wait for more than 3 seconds.
18) Slowly depress the accelerator pedal to full throttle.
19) Slowly release the accelerator pedal completely.
20) Start the engine, and idle it.
21) Shift the select lever to “D” range.
22) Start learning control promotion. At this time, the AT OIL TEMP warning light in the combination meter will start blinking at 2 Hz. When the AT OIL
TEMP warning light does not blink, turn the ignition switch to OFF and repeat the procedures from step - po dojściu do tego punktu nic na kokpicie się nie zapala
4). When the AT OIL TEMP warning light which blinking at 2 Hz changes to blink at 0.5 Hz, learning control promotion is completed.

czy ktoś robił taką procedure z uczeniem skrzyni z sukcesem na koniec?

czy mam po clear memory 2 jeździć aż się samo zaadoptuje?

lutek34
Awatar użytkownika
3 gwiazdki
Auto: '05 Outback 2.5 SOHC + LPG, '17 WRX 6MT
Polubił: 4 razy
Polubione posty: 9 razy

Post 29 paź 2019, o 20:44

procedura z manuala trochę się różni od tej którą Ty wkleiłeś, oczywiście masz dostęp do interfejsu SSM?
learning.jpg

sebazti
0 gwiazdek
Auto: FORESTER MY06 2.0 158KM
Polubił: 0
Polubione posty: 0

Post 31 paź 2019, o 08:47

tak mam
dziś wieczorem przetestuje ten sposób,
nie rozumiem tylko jeszcze tego zdania
"press the brake pedal fully until the learning control promotion is completed"
czy ma mignąć jakaś lampka czy w smm ma się pojawić komunikat?

ODPOWIEDZ